Hold Yer Horses

Ideas and musings by a horse owner. A glimpse at life with horses on a daily basis and some advice and hard learned truths for those traveling and thinking about traveling the Pet Horse road.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Distraction

Yesterday I went thumbing through a Horse Illustrated magazine to see if there were any topics that I felt opinionated enough about to post a new blog. What I found instead were two good articles on ground work exercises that I hadn't tried out yet. So I wound up spending the afternoon not in front of my computer, as planned, but out in my arena playing with my horses.

So a really good and insightful blog is forth-coming, it's just that my horses needed me more than my blog did yesterday. That's sometimes the way it goes when you're dealing with horse people. I just hope that someday I can get my husband to understand that!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard that!

    - The hubby.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home